Sabetha Community Hospital Golf TournamentSabetha Community Hospital will be hosting their Annual Golf Tournament on Saturday, June 15, 2019. It will be held at the Sabetha Golf Course with an 8:30 A.M. shot-gun start. Entry fee includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and souvenirs at check-in. Golf carts will be available for use (if needed) at a cost of $35.00 each and MUST BE RESERVED WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENT.
Funds raised this year from the tournament will go towards the purchase of a Bladder Scanner to be used on the patient floor and in the Outpatient Department.
- Saturday, June 15, 2019
- Check in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. shotgun start
- Continental Breakfast included
- Team entry fee $150.00
- Event limited to first 32 paid teams
- Mulligan's will be sold for $5.00 each during check in. Limit one per person per nine holes.
- Payback is 50% of total entry fee
- Hole-in-one: Chance to win $5,000
- Hole-in-one: Chance to win a car
- Longest Drive -- Men & Women
- Closest to the Pin
- Closest to the Line
- Longest Putt and more!
To sponsor a hole, enter a team or for more information on the Golf Tournament, please contact Lori Lackey at (785) 284-1534. Sabetha Community Hospital is a 501(c)(3) corporation. All contributions are tax deductible.