FINALLY A REALITY...It is almost a reality. What is, you ask. The dream of having a health and wellness center in Sabetha has become a reality. All of the planning, fundraising and hard work has paid off. The Grand Opening for the Sabetha Health and Wellness Center will be Monday, July 1st.
The Sabetha Health & Wellness Center will have 24-hour access, with staff being on site:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am through 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 8:00 am through 12:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Membership will be based on two levels:
- The Core Membership: Allows you membership to the facility, which includes the gymnasium, walking track, cardio and weights, and group exercise classes.
- The Core Plus Membership: Includes everything the Core Membership does, plus the Endless Pool and Water Aerobics classes.
Some of the additional services offered at the Health & Wellness Center include day passes, punch cards, Kid Zone, personal training, group training, adult volleyball and basketball leagues, rental space in the fitness classrooms or gym, and massage therapy services.
The cost to belong to the Health & Wellness Center is as follows:
Active Older Adults (65+)
Active Older Adult Couple (65+)
Core Plus (Monthly)
- Up to 5 immediate family members living at the same address. Ages 12+
- Additional $10 per month for Plus 1
For more information on pricing visit www.sabethawellness.com. For any questions you may have, contact Greta Heiman at (785) 284-2121.