Sabetha Health and Wellness CenterA vision turns into reality on July 1st, when the newly constructed Health and Wellness Center opened. Funds raised through the community and a partnership between the City of Sabetha and Sabetha Community Hospital propelled this project forward. Greta Heiman was hired by the hospital to help direct the construction of the Health and Wellness Center and to manage the completed facility.
The facility offers a wide range of exercise equipment, as well as 2 endless pools, a basketball court, a walking path and volleyball courts. There are also a variety of exercise classes to choose from.
Sabetha Health and Wellness Center is open 24/7/365. Just another way Sabetha Community Hospital is striving to provide a culture of wellness for a health community.
The Sabetha Health & Wellness Center has 24-hour access, with staff being on site:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am through 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 8:00 am through 12:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Memberships are based on two levels:
- The Core Membership: Allows you membership to the facility, which includes the gymnasium, walking track, cardio and weights, and group exercise classes.
- The Core Plus Membership: Includes everything the Core Membership does, plus the Endless Pool and Water Aerobics classes.
Some of the additional services offered at the Health & Wellness Center include day passes, punch cards, Kid Zone, personal training, group training, adult volleyball and basketball leagues, rental space in the fitness classrooms or gym, and massage therapy services.
The cost to belong to the Health & Wellness Center is as follows:
Active Older Adults (65+)
Active Older Adult Couple (65+)
Core Plus (Monthly)
- Up to 5 immediate family members living at the same address. Ages 12+
- Additional $10 per month for Plus 1
For more information on pricing visit www.sabethawellness.com. For any questions you may have, contact Greta Heiman at (785) 284-2121.