Prenatal EducationFor most pregnant women, even if you already have a child, the labor and birth process can be both overwhelming and joyful. These classes are for women and their partners to gather information and lessen their anxiety.
Benefits of Prenatal Education
- Build your confidence in your body's ability to give birth by learning about the stages of labor and delivery.
- Discuss your fears about labor and birth with the instructor and other couples with the same concerns.
- Learn about childbirth and how to support you on the big day. Your instructor will discuss pain relief
options, including massage, relaxation, breathing, and medications.
- Learn about postpartum care and pain management.
- Learn how to care for your new baby, infant CPR/choking and feeding
- Take a tour of your delivery room and newborn nursery.
July 17th (6-9:30pm)
July 20th (6-9:00pm)
Jenna McClain, RN
Whitney Davis, RN, CLC
"CLICK HERE" to register for an upcoming class or call (785) 284-2121 and speak with Julie Rieger.